Dear Friends and Families,
After much discussion and in response to the rapidly evolving guidance on public gatherings and school cancellations, we have made the decision to reschedule our April 18 Derby Night celebration for June 6.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will cancel the event altogether if appropriate. Our community has important needs right now to focus on care for themselves and one another.
The San Bruno Education Foundation is actively working with school district administration and city officials to explore ways to assist our students and families as they adapt to these unprecedented circumstances, particularly as it relates to disruption to their well-being and education. You can expect to hear from us shortly when we have identified areas where our community can have an impact.
In the mean time, please be safe and protect each other.