Time for more FAQs about the San Bruno Education Foundation!
FAQ #8: What programs does SBEF support?
Answer: The San Bruno Education Foundation supports academic enrichment programs for students, TK/kindergarten to 8th grade, in the San Bruno Park School District.
These programs include:
- Technology and resources for remote learning for both students and teachers
- Music education for students from TK/kindergarten to 8th grade
- STEM programs (Science Technology Engineering Math)
- SEAL program (Sobrato Early Academic Language) to boost literacy among our youngest English learners
- Professional development for our teachers
- And more!
Learn more about these programs and other initiatives we’ve supported here.